The importance of Reviews
You do not have to choose an ongoing service with us, although clients tell us they do benefit from some form of relationship with us.
The style and frequency of our ongoing service is decided by you, and often is dictated by where you are on your life stage, as well as your relative level of wealth.
Most of our clients like to review once a year, or near the end of a special term on their mortgage because:
- Protection products and prices on offer can change, new innovations produce more suitable solutions, and better claims history can impact pricing positively
- Property prices change, affecting the level of a property's equity. There is also an almost daily change in the mortgage products in the UK market. By not reviewing, a client could miss out on a better mortgage deal that may not have been available at the time of their last review
- Changes in income and expenditure (as well as inflation) can impact the real value and financial impact of any insurance and protection clients may have in place.
There are 3 key elements to our service:
- Keeping you informed: Only sending you pertinent information that we feel is of benefit to you (and not spamming or overloading you!)
- Plan review: The opportunity of a "milestone check" that your plans are the most effective way to achieve your objectives today and in the future.
- Personal safety net: Making sure that any personal changes in income or the value of assets you own are not adversely effected by announcements in the UK Government's Budget (e.g. changes in welfare, or income, capital gains or inheritance taxation).
We will confirm your options for review in our Terms of Business and Authority To Proceed documents.